Followers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Terrible Twos and the One-Armed Webmaster

The long-awaited episode featuring a certain City Councillor is finally airing! And many of you have been logging onto our website, no doubt in search of the recipes that Gary (who was a really, REALLY good sport about the whole thing) learned to make.

I must ask for your patience - the website will be updated in the next week or so. Things have been a little nuts around here because our webmaster (a.k.a. my hubby) had a little run-in with a broken faucet handle and the handle won...he's OK but the surgery and rehab for his hand put him out of commision for a little while. Meanwhile I've been doing double-duty with our son, who is acting every bit of his 2 1/2 years.

Not that I'm whining about it! I just wanted to let y'all know that we just haven't been able to coordinate everything to get the website updated...but we will, soon!

No comments: